This Independence Day, Campus Chronicle has come forward with an article writing competition for the college students. The theme for the competition is The Chronicles of Unsung Heroes of our Freedom Struggle.
– Articles are to be submitted via mail at – Delhicampuswritersfest@gmail.com
– The Articles can be both in English and Hindi.
– The Article should be in MS Word format or PDF format.
– Word limit from 500 to 800 words.
– The Article shall be original and unpublished.
– The submission should not be plagiarized.
– Full names of all the author(s) along with the phone number and email ID must be given.
-1st Position: Rs 2000
2nd Position: Rs 1500
3rd Position: Rs 1100
– Winners will be provided with certificate of merit (soft copy) and an internship opportunity
– All the participants will be given certificates (soft copy) and an opportunity to attend webinars of eminent personalities of various fields.
All articles worth publishing will be published on this website, and promoted through our Social Media Channels with attribution.
One thought on “Guidelines for DCWF Competition”
Is their any age limit